Rock Solid ram steering fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpearson

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 RAM 2500
Engine
5.9 Gas
Hey everyone,
I was reading about the steering fix that Rock Solid has. I tried to look it up in the search on this forum but only found a post by bigred318 in 2012 that didn't say if anyone had actually tried it. Is there anyone on the site that has done it? From all the reading that I have done in the last few days about it, there haven't been many happy people with it. They went from some play in the steering wheel, to exactly what the product name says....rock solid.... and very stiff to operate.

So before I go waste some cash on this, is there anyone that would be able to give me a review or opinion on it? Cause I'd hate to spend the time and money on something that's so hard to remove and keep messing with.

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
I bought this and have yet to install it...

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Dodgeoffroad sells a steering brace that stiffens up your steering and helps make your steering box last longer! Some of the slop is due to frame flex

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I have the rock solid fix on mine. It did make the steering a bit tighter, but not terrible. It eventually got easier to work though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk