Six Pack Kegger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=132831

I came across this while poking around the many ideas tossed around concerning modifying the kegger intake manifold.and this strikes me as being pretty badass. Too bad the guy never got around to finishing/testing it.

I'm honestly giving serious consideration to trying this myself, especially since Winter is coming and it's inevitable that the "locked indoors" blues will kick in and I'll be looking for something to screw with until the warm weather returns.

Has anyone here actually done such a thing? Any thoughts/ideas on proceeding with this? V6 or V8 throttle bodies? Should the runners be gutted and a "plate" welded in place to reduce the plenum volume?

I understand that this might be more of a "cool" idea rather than a "practical" or "functional" one, but c'mon, imagine the responses from people when you pop the hood and they're greeted with an old school oval open-element cleaner with, well, THREE ******* throttle bodies, LOL.