1997 Club cab 10 inch double woofer box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nashonater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Has anyone found a good but cheap sub box for a club cab under the back seat woofer box? or plans to make one? the guy i bought my truck from stuck a chevy box in and it does not fit under the seat the whole way which really makes sitting back there a pain, even for short errands. I found some boxes on crutchfield but they were around 300 bucks, way out of my budget. I am looking to spend maybe 150 bucks on a box, or the same amount on materials to build my own. I need to fit two ten inch subs under there

1997 Sport
6 inch skyjacker
custom straight pipe true duals
35x12.50r15 goodyear wranglers

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
I actually have the first one on that list, I have had it for almost a year now, and i love it

Happ!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive got kid so wondering if those dx60's with a speaker grille over the front would work? More than likely would run the same dual set up as in the picture one on each side of the cab. Only issue would be where to put the amp?? Also with that very first pick that you ordered for yours where do you have your amp set up at for that? I know old school stuff was screwuing it into the back seat.