After i install Peel n Seal, can i coat my floor with bedliner material?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AF Twin Turbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
1995 Ram 2500
Engine
5.9L Mag
Hey all. my carpet is trashed, so i ripped it out and threw it away with the intention of coating the entire floor with bedliner material. The I got to thinking, since the floor is bare now, I'll Peel n Seal it.

But I still want the bedliner material on top as it's a work truck/daily driver. So will a bedliner do fine over peel n seal? Anything I should be concerned about if I do this?

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
I haven't done it or heard of anyone doing it, but I wouldn't think it would be that effective. I'm not a pro when it comes to sound deadening material but I assume its flexible when stepped on. My guess is the flexing would cause the bedliner paint to crack. Also bedliner paint only adheres to surfaces that are scuffed up and I don't think adhering primer is going to help that much. These are assumptions since I don't have experience in it. Sorry.

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
i would think it would be fine as long as you seal underneath it good. just like rubber floors that work trucks have

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
I want to rip my carpet out. I was in a ranger with the floor being rhino guard spray in bedliner.

NRA4ever

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put the peel & seal under the truck & the bedliner material inside the cab

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Bedliner goes on the floor board and peel n seal on top, then carpet or vinyl or whatever.