back up cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
Hey guys, so join tinting a couple windows that werent tinted yet, i kinda realised i want to black out my canopy but i plan on getting a back up camera before that way i can see still but i looked at autoanything.com where i have purchased a few things, great company, i am looking at the wireless autoro one that has the CAM and moniter and everyone seems to rate it good but the installation reviews are just garbage, i have a buddy whose the IT guy where i work so electrical work itself is no prob, BUT i want to be able to take it out and throw it into the next truck i get,

Any recommendations? Anyone know anyone witg one or have one themselves? Please post a pic or two, and if you are running the autoro one where did you put the reciever? Thanks!

And btw i have a 2nd gen ram, 1500 5.9 liter.

Last edited:

vpalace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a Peak 3.5" wireless camera and monitor, and uninstalled it less than 24 hours later. Installation was nothing took about 20 minutes. The signal was horrible. Picture kept getting scrambled and jumbled. It was useless. I heard unless you mount the transmitter very close to the cab, this would happen, but if I'm going to climb under the truck to route a wire, I'm going to install a hard wired camera.

Save your money, they are just useless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01