ebay headlight,tailights, and grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jf5.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I have ebay lights - Smoked Head Lights, Tail Lights, and Cargo Light. $305 is alot of mullah i'm only $200 deep into mine, But I guess that grille makes up the difference, it doesnt trip my trigger but if its what you like go for it.

As far as fit the third brake light and the tail lights fit pretty well. And it is pretty well not awesomely.

The headlights fit worse than the taillights although I know the PO of my truck got into a fender-bender where the fenders werent replaced so their not being in factory position has exaggerated the fit discrepancy.

If you do alot of nighttime driving you dont want these lights, they will greatly reduce your visiblity range. I'm prolly going to throw on a light bar when it gets warmer so when im on the country roads ( i live in the middle of nowhere) I can see a lil better.

If I had a do over I would have just bought OEM Lights and called it good. Granted this is just my personal experience with them you can make of it what you want. I would recommend the Tail lights but not the headlights if you travel at night alot.

OP
OP
B

brettw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hmm ok yea that helps alot I do drive alot. So defiantly want bright lights. Maybe Ill just buy tail lights and grille and get head lights from somewhere else. Any ideas from anyone on good ones and website that carry them? Looking to get halo style head lights

Thanx man for the help.

Happ!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Try to check out amazon. They have some reasonable prices. Me personally if you just buy stuff one at a time you get exactly what you want and sometimes it comes out cheaper. My 2cents.

lovemaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my from eBay 128 for headlights and tail lights no grill though