No Bus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ngupton1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnum
Gentlemen,
Put in a new radio at first could not get the speakers to work hooked up the "blue wire" speakers work. Started up to move out the garage ABS Brake and Airbag light all come on and I get "No Bus" unhooked radio fuse everything went away... Put the fuse back in "No Bus" again changed fuse still same problem. So what is the deal that radio works fine now haha.
Thanks guys really at a loss here.
Neil

OP
OP
N

ngupton1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnum
Update

Pull out the head unit and looked at it, there is an orange wire that i dont have a place for it says dash illumination. Where should I hook that too as it sits right now I just have electrical tape on it. Still have the no bus issue as well thinking that might be a contributing factor

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
Sorry no one got to you sooner,

No bus is generally a computer issue, if it work fine without the radio hooked up, wire the power to radio on cig lighter fuse, if it doesnt work fine with radio unhooked remove radio fuse see if it works. if it does then you know some wires are crossing somewhere and needs to be dealt with