probox is in and bumpin hard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
At one point and time I use to be part owner and installer of Stero Junction Inc. in Wash Mo. I say this only because I see your install and am impressed. You took the time to do it right and hid the stuff that needed to be hid. So many times I'd see people not clean off the ground spot or leave the wires layin on top of the carpet, or not cover and attach the power wires right. Good install man!! Bet it sounds great!

thanks a lot man! really appreciate that, brought a smile to my face

Tapatalk Addict

Mr_Nacho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good man! Did your dad try and talk you out of it before you bought everything? My dad tends to do that sometimes, haha.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
bahaha when it comes to my truck he used to do that but now he knows it's happening either way and just laughs and says alright haha

Tapatalk Addict

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
sorry guys, been a little MIA! iv been bugging my mom to take the videos for me with her new camera that shoot hd video! but she's slacking...haha I'll get to it though! also got the back seat back in!

Tapatalk Addict