Radio and Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ngupton1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnum
Good evening,
I have an extended cab 1999 need to replace the radio and the speakers, had a quick question after looking around not sure if I have the "infinity" system with the amp attached to the speakers. Not sure what to do or where to go to find the information. Anything you guys have to offer would be great the knowledge base is incredible. What would be a good place to start can I just pull the panels and plug in a new radio and speakers. Plug and play?
Thanks in advance

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Wouldn't it say infinity on it somewhere?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Get your build sheet from Dodge and pretty sure it says it on there if you have it.
Go here Ram Trucks - Contact Us click equipment listing and then enter your vin

OP
OP
N

ngupton1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnum
Morning,
Looked at the build sheet all it says are 4 speakers...
What I am trying to avoid is pulling the door to find out what the speakers are put the door back on order speakers and remove the door again.

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Morning,
What I am trying to avoid is pulling the door to find out what the speakers are put the door back on order speakers and remove the door again.

Whether you have the amps or not you're still going to be ordering the same speaker size so you should only have to do it once.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Morning,

Just order new speakers anyway. I got the infinity speakers off amazon. Sounds amazing. Kinda pricey but worth it.

rammy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
If you have tweeters in the A pilars yes u have infinity system. Just buy the harness online and ull be good to go. If you want upgraded speakers n if you have manuel windows (which u prolly dont) ull need shallow mount 6x9s. If you need more help hit up crutchfield theyll tell u everything you need to know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye