Sub or subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm not trying to sound like a kicker spokes person. But their cvt sub is perfect. Its a shallow mount sub meaning. It's made for fitting under your seats or a small place. If you buy them, they come with an instruction manual on how to make the box and how to run all the wires.

Badger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^ that works, but these don't hit as hard as regular subs. really doesn't matter in a truck though

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
this has been a helpful thread for me, the idea to life the seat with a bracket in the back is a great one! I'm struggling to come up with a storage/subbox design for under the rear for two 12's. here's some pics to show how cramped it is haha

and before anyone says so I know the subs and amps are not the best, I was going for cheap because this is my first set up and I didn't wanna mess anything up. this is more of a trial and practice type of thing and I'm not to ocd about my music so they will fit my needs for now lol

here's some pics

61c68444-9ead-a0b1.jpg

61c68444-9ec8-92f3.jpg

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
this has been a helpful thread for me, the idea to life the seat with a bracket in the back is a great one! I'm struggling to come up with a storage/subbox design for under the rear for two 12's. here's some pics to show how cramped it is haha

and before anyone says so I know the subs and amps are not the best, I was going for cheap because this is my first set up and I didn't wanna mess anything up. this is more of a trial and practice type of thing and I'm not to ocd about my music so they will fit my needs for now lol

here's some pics

61c68444-9ead-a0b1.jpg

61c68444-9ec8-92f3.jpg

I have a fox acoustics sub box in my qc. But here's a link to they're boxes for your truck. These are amazing boxes and for the price, you really can't beat it imo.

http://www.foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DXC-210-94

Droid Incredible 2 on the move!!!

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
^^i looked there and I didn't see any twelve inch options?

I think I am gonna raise my seat two inches like suggested earlier in this post and then I think I'll have plenty of space to make a storage compare and my sub box :) thanks though

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
you don't have the subs playing do you like that?

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
if your talking about me no I don't have them playing. I was just showing how tight the fit was down there without some modifying to the seat height

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963