2nd gen caster movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

happyhatCHANCE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 95 1500 4x2 has a recently rebuilt front suspension. Steering is nice and stiff, no wandering or pulling. When I hit the brakes my right wheel shifts, then once stopped and letting off the brake, it shifts back into position. Had a helper verify there was movement and that it wasn't a loose caliper or caliper bracket (very similar symtoms). I can hear a thud when this happens. I will be throwing it on the lift in about 3 hours, just wanted any suggestions available as I have not ran across this problem before. Im assuming something is loose, but you know what assuming does. Thanks guys

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
Could be ball Joints (top bottom or both), could also be hub, Lower or upper control arm, tie rod end.

Just to name a few.

Let us know what you find out!

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Figure out the problem yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

99 ram v10 4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a similar problem my upper control arm was lose after I had an alignment done at a shop if you can get the right amount of load off the suspension it's easy to feel the movement