Back Glass slider replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMHERDODGEHIM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnium
Any Info or how to replace one of the slider panels had to bust one out to get into my ram. thanks

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
The whole window needs to be replaced. If its the rubber gasket type not hard to do if its glued in not so fun.

OP
OP
R

RAMHERDODGEHIM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Magnium
thanks yes rubber gasket type I have a extra one setting in my den floor, could not get
one of them out, thought I may make two cuts on the housing bend it down length of panel then remove then do same on the other replace then bend back? just hate to do that to the one in the floor, my truck does not matter for it is my hunting and snow beast and is only used in winter. But I could not find any vids on the gasket type install only the glue ones, may try it if you say its not bad, I have did a few older windshield's and back glass on the 60-70s models.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
If you have the rubber seal and you have done the old school back window then you are good to go as its the same thing. So length of rope and lots of soaps water.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45