Hey 2nd Gen, need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
My neighbor has a 2000 5.2 1500 Sport. They've been fighting with this truck for years, now the HVAC system has gone stoopid on em'. He says that the A/C and heat work great, but when it's on A/C and they roll it to heat it never changes. He says that a few days down the road it'll change over to heat and when rolled over to A/C it doesn't change, but a few days down the road it'll move over.

I hope I didn't give a confusing description, but that's what he explained to me.

He said they've replaced the control cluster twice and it still continues to do the same thing. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Sent From 1 of Many Samsung Devices

sgopus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 l 24V Diesel
I would check your vacumn line where it connects just in front of the vacumn pump, it could be loose, mine came out once ( I bumped it while doing something) and I got no a/c nor heat. plugged it back in and all worked fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio