Need diagrams...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fire3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.0L V10 Magnum
Hi y'all

I'm in need of a fuse block diagram for the 1997 3500 V10 dually I have at work. The reverse lights, fog lights, and bed marker lights don't work. It may be a wiring issue, but I can't rule out fuses if I don't know which ones to pull. If anyone has a schematic handy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
Hi y'all

I'm in need of a fuse block diagram for the 1997 3500 V10 dually I have at work. The reverse lights, fog lights, and bed marker lights don't work. It may be a wiring issue, but I can't rule out fuses if I don't know which ones to pull. If anyone has a schematic handy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Those are all on separate fuses, its doubtful that all of them went at the same time unless there is an underlying issue. If they all wont turn on, you are looking for a problem where they all meet up, the headlight switch. There are some service manuals on here, I don't have any myself for the 97, i've only got the 01. All the grounds for these lights are switched through the headlamp switch, they are supplied battery voltage all the time.

To test the lights and the positive feed, get a fused jumper wire, and jump a set of bulbs to a known good ground, if they light, you can rule out a supply issue. Cuts out half the circuit.