Right front 4x4 wheel hub assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsmeWayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum, but not new to Dodge trucks. I have always owned heavy duty stuff Like 98 Dodge 3500 4X4, but have now moved to an lighter duty 4X4.
My question is: What is the high quality replacement right side hub for my 1500 ram 4X4? I don't want to buy cheap, I want to by good.
Can you guys direct me to the best options and where to get them online?
Thanks and hope to be around for a long time to come.
Itsme Wayne
ps. It is a 98 Ram 1500 4x4 and need the right front hub assembly

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Take a look at rockauto.com man. That's my favorite place to shop for replacement parts. Low prices, fast shipping, and every part is listed with numerous manufacturers to choose from.

OP
OP
ItsmeWayne

ItsmeWayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Guys, Timken it is. I found one on Amazon.

OP
OP
ItsmeWayne

ItsmeWayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just thought I would let you know I received the Timken bearinged hub from Amazon $94 and free shipping.
I sprayed the old hub with BP Blaster, as it was all I had. I prefer CRC Freeze off, but was out of it.
The next day I removed everything and installed the new one. A test drive revealed the fix and I am now a happy camper once again!
Thanks for your good advice!
Itsme Wayne

Brody57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just thought I would let you know I received the Timken bearinged hub from Amazon $94 and free shipping.
I sprayed the old hub with BP Blaster, as it was all I had. I prefer CRC Freeze off, but was out of it.
The next day I removed everything and installed the new one. A test drive revealed the fix and I am now a happy camper once again!
Thanks for your good advice!
Itsme Wayne

Have you replaced the other side hub yet? In my experience, when one goes out, the other follows shortly after.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn