2014 2500 6.7L reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrillerDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I hit a moose the other day and I'm just waiting for the insurance company to call me with a price. But I'm looking at a 2014 ram 2500 6.7l cummins. What can you guys say about these trucks? Only ever owned half ton hemis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love mine. Never had a single problem out of it (25,000 miles). Tows like a beast and gets good mileage. The only negative parts I can think of on the newer diesels is the emissions systems seem to be a little finicky and it cost more to maintain. The emission system I remedied with EFI Live but some don't have that option. What do you plan on using the truck for? If there's anything else you'd like to know about my experiences with mine just ask away. I will try to answer to the best of my ability.:favorites13:

OP
OP
D

DrillerDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How does the front end of these trucks handle lifts? I'm also looking at a 2015 ST 2500 6.7L with a 6" rough country lift and 37" Mickey thompsons on 20" Moto metal xd rims.

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Buddy of mine has the RCX 5 inch kit and fox 2.0's on his 2014 with 37's it rides/drives like stock, it just sits five inches taller. I would recommend some better shocks as the one's that come with the RC kit are not so hot. He's had his kit on for close to 30,000 miles and no front end issues as of yet.

OP
OP
D

DrillerDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's good. I'm looking at other trucks with a few more options but obviously don't have a lift. I think I may go with the lifted one as it's cheaper to buy a aftermarket touch screen with Bluetooth and nav then a lift tires and rims.