24V Automatic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Have someone physically go look at it or ask her to take a pick of the fuel cap ... if she has the truck she will .
Tell her some BS like the cap pic tells you the year of the tank or something

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
Get it

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Zack didnt read ....LOL

Mopar1973Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996, 2002
Engine
1996 Dodge 1500 (V8-5.9L) & 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 (5.9L Cummins)
for $2400 I would drive there and pay cash. But I am closer to ohio that you are.

+1

I'd never buy a vehicle from EBay or Craigslist unless I was to physically go down there and look at the vehicle and drive it.

"A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted"

OP
OP
Bluesmoke91

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
+1

I'd never buy a vehicle from EBay or Craigslist unless I was to physically go down there and look at the vehicle and drive it.

"A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted"

yea same here...she had posted in the Los Angeles area so i figured id be able to go check it out..when i contacted her she said it was in Ohio packed and ready to ship....BS....i dropped it already...who knows if it was real or not but i aint risking 2400 bucks...im a college kid makin minimum wage as security so i cant afford the risk

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Dont blame ya bud .. **** her

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
if not to far from me. i would go and try to check it out for ya. i am in southeast ohio.

but sounds like a scam.

OP
OP
Bluesmoke91

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So basically i left her with this...ill see what she writes back.

"I am 100% interested in your truck but not under these selling circumstances. If you really need the cash or need the truck gone then I will need you to work with me to make this happen. But as long as the truck is not listed on Ebay, I cannot continue with this sale. Also, I do not understand why you are posting in the Los Angeles area if the truck is in Ohio. I must ask, truly, where is the truck located? Because at that price and the condition the truck is in, you would have absolutely no problem selling it ANYWHERE you may be. Now, if you really are in the Southbay area as your craigslist posts suggest (i see you put a new post today) then id like to meet face to face in a public area like a park, and do a solid, straight up transaction. I am not looking to play games, I don't rip people off, and am seriously looking for a nice Cummins Ram. Now, if you have what I want, let me know. I have the cash ready for a face to face sale. If you do not have a truck to sell, tell me and we'll both move on, no questions asked."

dripley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 2500 ho 6 speed 4X4
Engine
5.9 24v cummins
see if you can get a contact at ebay to verify shes on the level. but personally she would not get a dime until i saw the truck and the title was in my hand and name.