Need Some Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willli09

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
First Post and Never Owned a Diesel:

I'm looking to purchase a Cummins and have found one that fits both my price range and asthetics. I have reviewed these boards for three days solid and have found a lot of good information, but I thought I would get some opinions on the truck I'm looking at.

It looks to have a lot of modifications, and the CarFax states it was used a commercial vehicle for the first 9 years of it's life.

I know there isn't a ton of information in the link, but just a once over and what to look for would be exteremly helpful.

Thanks in advance!

<Browser won't let me insert a hyperlink>
http://www.garrysautosales.com/vehi...-door-truck-254c78671ce91c408f1046802bdbffe0/
<Sorry>

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
First Post and Never Owned a Diesel:

I'm looking to purchase a Cummins and have found one that fits both my price range and asthetics. I have reviewed these boards for three days solid and have found a lot of good information, but I thought I would get some opinions on the truck I'm looking at.

It looks to have a lot of modifications, and the CarFax states it was used a commercial vehicle for the first 9 years of it's life.

I know there isn't a ton of information in the link, but just a once over and what to look for would be exteremly helpful.

Thanks in advance!

<Browser won't let me insert a hyperlink>
http://www.garrysautosales.com/vehi...-door-truck-254c78671ce91c408f1046802bdbffe0/
<Sorry>
Welcome buddy well, from what i can see paint is in good condition front bumper is dented it makes look ugly. been in the Northeast usa so expect some rust the tires look good, tread looks good the white stuff is road salt. fender flares look new, stacks look good. it's assembled in mexico the 3 on the vin says that. 166k miles is nothing on a cummins diessel these SOBS can go for at least 1 million miles or more if properly maintained. $16,995 is steep here in the south you can find a cummins like that for $5,000 i'd chew him down to at least 12 or 11k granted you don't see to many in the NE but that is steep. best of luck :D

OP
OP
W

willli09

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Thanks for the reply!

Hopefully, I'll be back to the forum with a cummins of my own in the near future.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Hope it works out for you....