pusher intake horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathanfoubert14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im thinking about adding this to my 07 5.9 but wanna know if its worth getting it without the heater block since i live in wa and its only warm and decent weather 4-5 months around here would it make a differnce? thanks for the help

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Do it! Just ordered my gdp intake horn and grid heater delete. Cant wait to paint it up and install!

From what I've come to read and understand, it's mostly for emissions. Seen tons of testimonies of people having no problems starting in even extreme cold without any heating element.

El phono

OP
OP
N

nathanfoubert14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thank and from my understanding it lets the motor breath better correct and im moving to cali in 5 months so ill never have to worry about it and is pusher a good brand to buy

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Yes it smooths out the intake path and opens it up eliminating some of the OEM restrictions

I haven't heard of Pusher before, but that doesn't mean it's not a great product. I see that alligator performance sells them, and they aren't known for selling crap, so I'd think your good to go!

If you unsure, you can check out the other manufacturers as well and bounce off some user reviews.

Here's a couple of the other big name producers:

AFE
GDP
Banks
CFM
Wilson

There's tons!

Last edited:

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
im thinking about adding this to my 07 5.9 but wanna know if its worth getting it without the heater block since i live in wa and its only warm and decent weather 4-5 months around here would it make a differnce? thanks for the help

Glacier Diesel makes a grid heat relocater for their intake horns, in which I've only heard good things about!