Reflash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

williammiller

Reaction score
I had 80 Hp injectors installed in my Cummins and it made no differance in performance. Can someone reccomend where I can get v44 pump reflashed so that I did not waste my money on injectors. I live in Palm coast Fl. in between daytona and st augustine.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
isint there a shop near you that works on the CTD ? like a performance shop . might call the dealer see if they can .

OP
OP
W

williammiller

Reaction score
isint there a shop near you that works on the CTD ? like a performance shop . might call the dealer see if they can .

There are suppose to be big time shops in Bunnel but noone will give me any info on them.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
are you just trying to re flash the PCM for the new injectors if so your dealer should be able to . if not hold tight we have some members that will chime in .

and welcome to RF .. how did you find us ?

OP
OP
W

williammiller

Reaction score
I have been aware of this forum for a few years. I used my truck for work a few years ago and did some mods to make it pull better. Used forums here to see what mods worked best for my truck.

OP
OP
W

williammiller

Reaction score
Some people are telling me my money waqs spent for nothing on 80 HP injectors there is nothing i can do to get the power out of them, I just want to make sure That is the case. I hate to think I got taken and there is no way they will ever be any more powerful than stock unles I install new HP pump.

OP
OP
W

williammiller

Reaction score
Must have been another dodge truck forum that I was on. Anyway this place seems a lot friendlier.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
We try to be.. What are you using for a current tuner as I dont think a dealer reflash or just a flash in general will work without a custom tune for your setup. What else is done to your truck and year? I have 3 diff friends with cummings so I can point you in a general direction possibly.

OP
OP
W

williammiller

Reaction score
I have 2001 Quadcab 4x4 auto, cold air, 5" exhaust, spring loaded on turbo dump, superchips programmer, and the injectors.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
wow so you have some good mods already . hmmm

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
With that set up your gonna need another piggyback system to adjust fuel or a different tuner. A Buddy of mine was using edge with juice and something else till he upgraded to a p pump on his, I will try finding out for you but yur getting into the area where your gonna need custom tunes.