Adams Liquid Paint Sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeC132

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a new black 2015 Ram 1500 and would like to protect the paint before the bad winter here in Connecticut. Has anyone used the Adam's paint sealant before and put the Adam's brilliant glaze over the sealant? I drive about 150 miles per week and the truck lives outside all the time. It gets washed every 1-2 weeks.

How does it look and hold up? Is it worth the price?

Also if i use this will i ever have to add another wax or will this protect it enough?

I see the paint sealant is supposed to last a few months, but how often should I reapply the brilliant glaze over it?

I see Adams Polishes is a member on this forum so i'm hoping they comment with answers but if anyone else has experience with the stuff please chime in!

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Our Liquid Paint Sealant is the most durable protection that we have, it would do a great job on your truck. That's what I use on my Ram.
Brilliant Glaze would make your paint pop!
Also another great product is our H20 Guard & Gloss. It is a water activated sealant that you apply while you dry your truck. It will make your LPS last even longer!!
You would apply H2O every 4 washes or so.......
Adam's H2O Guard & Gloss 16oz | Paint Protection & Sealant

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant | Sealants And Waxes | Paint Sealant

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
good video. For those not in the scene your product pricing seems more than reasonable, a laser thin coat of the stuff I use works out to 10.00 per coat and that's a rcsb.

OP
OP
J

JakeC132

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So should i use the LPS the brilliant glaze and then the H2O guard on top of that or just the LPS and H2O every four washes?

Also.. do you have a product for removing bugs and tar?

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you want to apply a glaze before a sealant?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Yea you could apply the Brilliant Glaze first then apply LPS and maintain with H20 Guard & Gloss.

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
for a second I was thinking I was doing something wrong lol. I always wash, clay, rinse off, compound, polish, glaze, sealant then wait for sealant to cure and wax it the next day. I do that twice a year depending on the shape of the paint after the winter and beginning of fall I may skip compound and polish all together.

Ramaniac

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500, Laramie
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I'm hooked on H2O G&G. I've been using it every wash and my truck shines better than brand new. Course it only has 7k miles on it and lives inside but I just love to look at it !!

ApparitionXVII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great thread.. I got a new black 1500 and was going to ask the same

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

hardcore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
In my idea you should clay down the paint before applying the glaze and lastly the sealant.

TarPaper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport Black Edition 1500
Engine
Hemi V8
Just bought $100+ Adams products...I hope its all its cracked up to be...

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another fellow Nutmeger!! Welcome.
I have bought a lot from Adams this year. My 2014 RAM sits outside 100% of the time. Here is what I have used and in this order the order inching I applied and am very very happy and impressed with.
All Adams products.
Clay
Liquid paint sealant
Glass sealant
H20 Guard & Gloss
Very impressed with results. Great shine and durability.
I did put one coat of Americana wax in earlier this year. Really deep shine. I am not going to reapply the Americana all that often because 1) it doesn't last all that long and 2) paint sealant and guard and gloss work amazingly good.
Those 2 combinations give great durability and great LONG lasting protection.
You will be very impressed with the Adams company. If you read through the forum they have you will see an amazing customer service representatives and back everything they sell 100%. Great company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk