Adams Polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bendirkss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
People who have used this, do you use the paint corrector then paint finish and that's it? Or do you finish with any wax? I had an auto body shop show me "3M" paint polish and it was absolutely amazing. Has anyone compared Adams to it?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Once you are done polishing, your paint is essentially "naked" in terms of protection from the elements.

A polish is just a tool to remove defects from your clear coat and it leaves nothing behind.

Getting a sealant and/or wax on there ASAP is a must to keep your finish looking great as well as act as a barrier between your paint and the environment it lives in.

It the 3M polish was amazing, I think you'll be happy with the results you get with ours. I guarantee it. ;)

OP
OP
bendirkss

bendirkss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Right on! So I'll wanna do a scratch remover, polish and then wax?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Scratch Remover = Polish. The terms that float around in this industry can be very confusing because there's really no universal language.

That's why we name our products as simply and to the point as possible.

Paint Correcting Polish will correct defects in the paint in the form of swirls and scratches.

Paint Finishing Polish is used to finish down after the Correcting Polish.

Once you are done polishing, then it's time to lay down some protection in the form of a sealant, glaze, and/or wax.

Last edited:

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I applaud your straight forward non-biased answers Nick. Good on ya!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Note: I've seen a lot of paint that people rave about and then you whip out your inspection light like I use to correct my paint, and ALL the flaws come out. Be careful of polishes or waxes that are FILLED with fillers which mask the scratches and imperfections.

Take a look at other offerings out there for sure, but what I think you'll see is that Adams has made it VERY simple for the novice to perform their own paint corrections. Color coding all the products along with naming them something that we can all understand makes it so much simpler than using numbers like some others do. What pad does polish X243 go with? With Adams, the orange polish goes with the orange pad. Pretty simple!

Remember, 110% guarantee, WTH do you have to lose? Buy from Adams and use coupon code DODGERAM.

Last edited:

13Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here are some pics of my '13 Quad Cab. From day one when I brought it home from the dealer the paint was in need of a good cleaning and polishing. I started with Adam's Claybar, worked my way into the fine machine polish and then finished it off with the Superwax. Should be protected until Spring time. I also used the Brilliant Glaze on my wheels to make them POP!

I've been using Adam's for years. Hands down the easiest and most effective products I have ever used. They are a bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 72

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Looks AWESOME! ^^^

Thank you for your continued support and for posting the pics!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Well done! That color really pops!

I agree with your last couple of statements too. Its worth the ease of use and end results to pay a little more. I tried mixing and matching in the past with little success. With 2 kids, a wife and a job, I need it to be easier and less work to get equal results. Plus, if you have any problems, you know right where to go and rest assured they'll stand behind it 110%.

Did you top the BG on the wheels something? If not, you'll want to. BG really offers very little protection. Sealants are the best for wheels and Adams Quick sealant ROCKS on them. Personally, I use it on everything. I put a base of QS on my G8 and topped with Adams Patriot. HOLY FACE MELTING BATMAN! I've NEVER used a wax like Patriot before. It's freaking AMAZING!!!!

Chris

Last edited:

13Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well done! That color really pops!

I agree with your last couple of statements too. Its worth the ease of use and end results to pay a little more. I tried mixing and matching in the past with little success. With 2 kids, a wife and a job, I need it to be easier and less work to get equal results. Plus, if you have any problems, you know right where to go and rest assured they'll stand behind it 110%.

Did you top the BG on the wheels something? If not, you'll want to. BG really offers very little protection. Sealants are the best for wheels and Adams Quick sealant ROCKS on them. Personally, I use it on everything. I put a base of QS on my G8 and topped with Adams Patriot. HOLY FACE MELTING BATMAN! I've NEVER used a wax like Patriot before. It's freaking AMAZING!!!!

Chris

Thanks Chris!

I used the BG only just to get that extra shine. I know glaze has no protective properties what so ever, but do like the look and ease of application. I have the QS, but never felt it was a "wow" product like their other items. What is the best to apply and use?? Thanks!!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Thanks Chris!

I used the BG only just to get that extra shine. I know glaze has no protective properties what so ever, but do like the look and ease of application. I have the QS, but never felt it was a "wow" product like their other items. What is the best to apply and use?? Thanks!!

The WOW part of their Quick Sealant is the longevity. I'd say it's the worst at adding depth to the paint, but that's remedied with BG and Buttery, Americana, or Patriot. For a DD AQS gets my nod! It's all my RAM and Enclave have on them.

Having used all the Adams LSP's I feel that AQS lasts the longest, followed my MSS, then PPW, APW, and then Buttery, BG, and DS, with the last two NOT being LSP's of course.