Adam's Polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it just me or is Adam's stuff just outrageously priced. IS it really that good compared to other companies, meguires, mothers etc...? Just seems to me that they are just focusing on people with exotic and or more expensive vehicles or show cars rather than John Q daily driver. Would think they would sell more if they kept same quality, and sold at more locations where you can purchase same day rather than waiting for delivery, and lowering their prices. just my .02 I guess I have to try this stuff before I buy it, wish there was a way to try before I buy and not be out any money. I mean their products are used on clean vehicles to start with in their youtube videos.

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I use alot of Adams products, and yea i guess when compared to other brands like Mequiars, Mothers, and the like, they are a bit pricer. BUT.... the quality and results of their products are amazing! I believe in the whole "you get what you pay for" crowd. Yes, other brands out there do a good to great job, Im certainly not knocking any brand, you just have to find what brand works well for you...Me...I use Adams and Shine Supply products....And Ive used ALOT of other brands previous to those 2 in my 44 years....and those work the best for me....