Adam's Polishes Youtube Channel I SUBSCRIBE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone to make sure and subscribe to Adam's Polishes Youtube Channel (youtube.com/adamspolishes) and also to make sure and tell your friends, family and anyone you know to head over and subscribe. It ensures that you'll be updated every time we post a video and gives you and everyone better access to our videos on youtube. I will be hosting contests and giveaways on the channel and want everyone to have access to that as well.

Thank you for subscribing and I look forward to building our Youtube community.

YOUTUBE_SUBSCRIBE_zpsti1mqc0x.jpg

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been watching nearly all your YouTube videos and really appreciate all the information you provide. I just today got my first order of 9 of your products and already ordered a few more things tonight.

I have a question regarding your deep wheel cleaner though. I just had black Fuel Hostage rims put on my Ram but am unsure if the deep wheel cleaner is safe to use on them or not? Fuel's site says to use warm water and soap, but that rarely gets everything off rims in my experience. I am nervous about creating a haze to the finish or doing any other damage to the paint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye