Adams products for the 1st time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SD38-2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was running low on detail and car care products so I put a few orders in over the last few weeks and bought Adams. I've been a user of Mothers products for years but decided to give adams a try since all of people recommend them. I did get pictures of my truck but I am very happy switching over to Adams. The buttery wax and detail spray are very easy to work with and hold a good shine. I did the full detail, wash, clay, polish, seal, and wax. I work in a power plant so fallout, fly ash, and coal dust are always a factor and adams seems to be holding up to it. I'm a stickler for cleanliness, my truck gets washed several times a week. I also detail my wifes Nissan Rogue and she was happy with the results.

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm a big fan of Adams as well. Ease of use and fantastic results is what you get with all of their products.

Here's my setup.

655e1762db8656103dd157916dfc5902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm a big fan of Adams as well. Ease of use and fantastic results is what you get with all of their products.

Here's my setup.

655e1762db8656103dd157916dfc5902.jpg

Lol how much did that cost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol how much did that cost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

A lot, my wife says I have a problem[emoji15]

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
I was running low on detail and car care products so I put a few orders in over the last few weeks and bought Adams. I've been a user of Mothers products for years but decided to give adams a try since all of people recommend them. I did get pictures of my truck but I am very happy switching over to Adams. The buttery wax and detail spray are very easy to work with and hold a good shine. I did the full detail, wash, clay, polish, seal, and wax. I work in a power plant so fallout, fly ash, and coal dust are always a factor and adams seems to be holding up to it. I'm a stickler for cleanliness, my truck gets washed several times a week. I also detail my wifes Nissan Rogue and she was happy with the results.

Thanks so much for the kind words!!

Irongoats

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The only product I use!

mills3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been using Adam's products now for a few years and have had awesome results. I swear by them!

They can be a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. Their products work, that's why they cost so much!

OP
OP
SD38-2

SD38-2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have noticed using the adams detail spray that dust doesn't collect as much on the surface as it would when I used mothers. Imo it's easier to use.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I just detailed my truck with the Adams 2 step process. I love their products

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently purchased Adams interior cleaner .

Fantastic product !
The inside looks like a new truck , same sheen and all !

I can't say enough good things about how great this cleaner is ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mills3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad to see the good review on Adams. I think I'll go ahead and put together a little wishlist!

Good luck on the "little" part. I try to only get one or two things and I end up getting way more, sort of like when you go to the store for a few things...

Just a little help with your list. I highly recommend a few products- Detail Spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, Interior Detailer, and Car Shampoo. These are five of their products that I literally use on a daily basis. Not only do I use them on my own car, but I use them on customers' cars as well. I've had amazing results.

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I use the under carriage detail spray from Adams and it makes the plastic look like new again. I also seems to repel dirt and stuff so cleaning is alot easier. Good stuff!

Btw, my truck is lifted so a clean under carriage is a plus

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
113f5164ca819fdf4cb75367a57604bb.jpg I've got quite a few adams products as well (more than when I took this picture) but I'm recently gaining curiosity in jax wax and thinking about trying some of their products, but the best purchase I made was adams swirl killer and finishing polish. Easily makes the finish flawless without even the smallest swirl or scratch.

LRG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I also just used Adams for the first time and I cannot say that it cost more than other off the shelf brands. I used half of a bottle that costs twice as much as others, but I will now have enough to wax again. Great products and work as well as advertised.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Thanks for all the kind words & for your business!