Adam's Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi Guys,
Sorry I have been a stranger lately. I'm taking some night classes and doing some painting at the house....

Adam's Car Shampoo, Wash Buckets, and Wash Pad.

A+ Great foaming and the pad is holding up great. Not a whole lot of water spots even in the hot sun. Note: I do detail spray when I do get a chance to wash. Zero Swirls using two bucket wash and two different wash pads, one for the top, and one for the bottom. Heck it even smells good. Not so great for your hair and skin though. JK :naughty:

Adam's Detail Spray

A+ Great for removing water spots after washing with my hard water and full sun. Adds a layer of protection against bug and bird crap. I believe it adds to helping remove the bugs after they have been on the truck for over two weeks. I believe this might be the most important thing I have learned since becoming an Adam's video student.

Adam's Buttery Wax

A++++Very easy to apply. Doesn't take much at all. Seems to last forever when you also detail spray. It's important to note I may wash my truck ever two to three weeks. I know I know shame on me.

Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

A+ Hands down I haven't ever used anything better. I have one for the paint and another that I use for the wheels, just so if I did miss some junk or dirt on the wheels I don't carry it up to the paint of the truck and add swirls.

Anyway, all of my busyness has lead to me not really taking care of the truck like I would really like to. However, a couple months ago I waxed her up really good with the Adam's buttery wax and actually did a double coat on the hood and front grill area.

Well because I have been travelling at night so much, to classes, and I report to work at 6am I have LOTS of BUGS on the front. I have lefted them on WAY too long a few times, but the buttery wax is great and holding up like a champ. I will once a week, most of the time, just remove them off the front with the process below, but not go full blown with a complete wash and detail.

After talking with the guys at Adam's my process for getting them off is I mix me up a pretty soapy hand sprayer with hot water (about 130 degrees) and spray down the front. I let this sit for about 10 minutes. Then I hit the front with a heavy rinse to remove everything I can. A very through heavy pre-rinse is key for the novice guys like me. It's pretty surprising even with just spraying how much of them come off after the soak. After that I wash the front with hot water and Adam's car wash. At this point I do sort of cheat and I do use a one of those mesh hand wash mits that does add a little bit of scrubbing power to the process.

Microtex Microfiber Sponge - Walmart.com

I would say do this at your own risk, because if you go crazy with it you can put swirls in the paint, especially if you haven't waxed in 3 or 4 months like I have. However, this hasn't been the case at all. The buttery wax (4 months ago) along with me Adam's detail spraying when I dry the truck is holding up great and the bugs come off pretty dang easy even after two weeks of being on the truck at times.

Great Stuff and even better customer service. I would say even if their products might be out of your price range at least watch all of the videos on their website and you can vastly improve your methods of car detailing, especially if you are a novice like me.

Last edited:

MrHarleyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use Adams exclusively, I strayed, but came back. I have not tried the Buttery yet, but i use Americana on both vehicles and its an awesome wax. I do buy my microfiber from The Rag company, but everything else chemical wise its all Adams.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Thanks so much for your review and your business! We appreciate it!

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I cant say enough good about Adams. They're double soft towels leave NO LINT whatsoever, theyre foam gun with theyre blue or pink car wash soap is phenomenal, the VRT dressing...second to none...oh and the deep wheel cleaner and all purpose cleaner...as Robert Palmer so beautifully put it...is SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE!!!!

popjim52

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Tradesman 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I myself am an automotive painter, for past 30 years. Its my career. I recently within the last year since buying this truck brand new switched over to Adams from Meguiars. I am simply amazed at the ease of application, and overall looks and performance of the products. I use the Paint Sealer, Americana Wax, Buttery Wax, Detail Spray, Car Shampoo and recently just tried H2O Guard and Gloss. Its like my truck is a repellant for rain , bugs and morning dew. My tires stick out a good 3 inches, therefore throwing all kinds of tar up over the truck,but the protection I get from The Adams Products allow me to get it off with ease... I highly recommend these products to anyone that wants to step up their game a little bit and keep their vehicles in tip top shape....