armoral

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
that old saying that armor all will crack your dash started with the old 80s trucks that almost every dash cracked and people started associating those cracks with using armoral because that was the popular cleaner back then. the new materials can handle alot more. I used to use armoral on everything but then i found this new meguirs natural shine collection for everything and i really like it. it gives a factory clean look and doesnt leave anything greasy looking. and it wont let dust collect on the wet surface like armoral does.

:lol: Thats kind of funny that people are putting years on this and calling it a "saying or rumor".

Considering some guys were not even out of diapers yet at the end of the 80's, armoral still does what it does best today. I had a 2001 Ram that I bought new in Sept. of 2000, it had a brand new factory tonneau cover on it that are made by Xtang, I use to use Armoral and it started cracking it, I only had that truck for 2½ years before I traded it in on my 2003 and the armoral ruined the tonneau cover way before that. Before I traded it in, I bought a new tonneau cover for it. So, it isn't just a saying for 80's vehicles. Not to mention armoral seems like a gigantic dust magnet that other products out there on the market do not do.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:lol: Thats kind of funny that people are putting years on this and calling it a "saying or rumor".

Considering some guys were not even out of diapers yet at the end of the 80's, armoral still does what it does best today. I had a 2001 Ram that I bought new in Sept. of 2000, it had a brand new factory tonneau cover on it that are made by Xtang, I use to use Armoral and it started cracking it, I only had that truck for 2½ years before I traded it in on my 2003 and the armoral ruined the tonneau cover way before that. Before I traded it in, I bought a new tonneau cover for it. So, it isn't just a saying for 80's vehicles. Not to mention armoral seems like a gigantic dust magnet that other products out there on the market do not do.

+1............

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
all you need is fukken wax!

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine