Bumblebee Stripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thegermanguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys ( an Girls of course)

first of all: Happy new year to you from Germany!

i have plans to put some bumble bee stripes to the bed of my ´07 RAM 1500 Hemi Sport QC.
But i want something Special. i want the stripes from the Rumble bee concept truck that Mopar shows around 2011/12/13 i don´t know it exactly. The fact that this truck never went into production made it difficult to get those stripes.
some of you maybe put some custom made stripes on their trucks. Please help me out with some links oder adresses of shop´s that do custom decals or Vinyl wraps that i could send an email to them?
That would be great!!

Thanks a lot!

Core-Lokt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 2500 4X4 ST
Engine
5.7L
That's the one with the "hockey stick" stripe? Maybe if you search eBay, one of the vendors with the band-style stripe sets will either know where to get them or maybe one of them has a print shop. Some of the vinyl vendors do have their own shop and could probably do it. Hopefully, somebody will know of a ready source for them.

OP
OP
Thegermanguy

Thegermanguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, but these vendors can not print them, i've checked them all. No one make them.....

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk