cleanin egg of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Dam punks ... shoot them, ask questions later
^^ This is why I love the admins on this site! ( no ********)
Egg is a pain to clean off and not to be rude. Egg when it hits a vehicle has a tendency to mess up the clear coat cause of the shell of the egg. Check close on the paint for scratches and hit the area with what was said above and a machine polish then paint sealant then wax.
Not so much the shell but the protein in the egg itself.
Awesome. Glad it came off, I have an egg hit from before the truck was mine. It's very noticeable, and looks like a splatter of chips in the paint.
Guess it was there a while??

Bologne on a hot day will strip paint down to the primer. Glad the tip helped man, now get that belt out and start some detective work.
Now, I'm with Wendy here, I never knew that, Guess hot dogs would be a no brainer.............j/king
******* kids **** me off.
Eric, we need too talk.................you have loaded weapons, Let's not get carried away! lol..............again j/king. ( I hate the little ******** too!)

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Guess it was there a while??

must've. Atleast over night. I didn't own the truck then. So I couldn't say. But my uncle has some that look exactly the same and it was done over night.

For those who think an egg won't do any damage:

713ffdbc.jpg

It's about the size of a baseball btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Had something like that happen to my wife's car about a year ago. A couple little fukkers thought it would be funny to shoot my wife's car with a paintball gun. Luckily I was on the front porch when it happened and chased their asses down and had the police deal with it

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I'm only passive on wet leaves,lol.

Bill88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The shell of the egg when it explodes from hitting the vehicle will cause some damage. The shell is thin and kinda sharp and jagged when it is hitting the vehicle. Besides the inside eating intot he clear coat if not cleaned off soon after. That is why the pic above shows the rings as the egg compressed and crushed into the paint.

OP
OP
AJMAG

AJMAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
must've. Atleast over night. I didn't own the truck then. So I couldn't say. But my uncle has some that look exactly the same and it was done over night.

For those who think an egg won't do any damage:

713ffdbc.jpg

It's about the size of a baseball btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that on your paint? cause thats some shiney ass paint if it is lol

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Yeah. Haha. That's the paint, right behind the drivers mirror on the fender. Just waxed it two Sundays ago. Still going strong, just needs to be wiped off.