Dash/Trim Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laffs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What does everyone use to clean their dash, trim panels with? I have a Sport with the leather trimmed dash, door panels. I used meguiars interior detail spray on my old 06 Laramie but it was all hard plastic. Just not sure if I'm supposed to treat this stuff like seats or not.

Thanks.

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I use Pinnacle Black Label on my leather and dash. They have a cleaner, conditioner, and protectant. Keeps it smelling like new leather. Leatherique is also a good product.

OP
OP
L

laffs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I use Pinnacle Black Label on my leather and dash. They have a cleaner, conditioner, and protectant. Keeps it smelling like new leather. Leatherique is also a good product.

Awesome. I have some Pinnacle leather cleaner/conditioner spray I use on my Mustang seats, so I'm good to use that on the dash and door panels as well? I guess my next step will be seeing how the stuff works on the perforated leather seats...