Detailing day tomorrow... finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Well, i've been working my ass off lately and the truck has been neglected so tomorrow i'm calling in sick to detail the truck!
The last time i gave it a quick buff before a car show i swirrled the **** out of it so i have to fix that tomorrow. i got some swirl remover, mirror polish, and some new buff pads. i have to get the clay kit tonite before work, then tomorrow the work begins. its supposed to be really nice here tomorrow.
you guys can bet i will produce some pics of the finished product.

just thought i'd let you guys know. lol :Grenade:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
love some pics of clean trucks - can't wait to see yours!

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
right i haven't seen new pics from when that light bar got put on...your depriving me....

blk05hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yay clean trucks!!!

wish mine was clean......

OP
OP
cheapbeater

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
yeah. the lightbar really changes the look of the front end, especially with eyelids. i plasti diped mine and it is holding up really well against chips and bugs. the plasti dip gave it a slightly textured look- not sure how it did that but i like it.
i'm not a big fan of the bull bars, and when i saw RH's i had to have one (i know, johnny was the first to get one)
and theyre cheap! i still have to find a different insert since i hacked mine up for my tow loops

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Cheap mine needs a coat of wax also, so what time do I need to drop mine off?

OP
OP
cheapbeater

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
check here: http://www.ramforum.com/f18/detail-done-pics-pics-pics-332/#post4286 for the final product

Aaron- the bar is made by ICI. i got mine from a vendor on ebay. they are getting harder to find since they have stopped making them... and i see the price has gone up. i got mine for $160 shipped to the door... so did RH

matt, craig- you guys drive to wisconsin and i might give you a hand :********: