Engine bay cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good how-to but the engine looked spotless before he started lol. Wish it would have been dirtier so we could see how well the product works ;)

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice! Now that shows the cleaning power! :)

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I get the Adams In and Out cleaner today, cant wait to try it... My engine bay is DIRTY

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get the Adams In and Out cleaner today, cant wait to try it... My engine bay is DIRTY

Keep in mind..that does not replace the all purpose cleaner. The in and out is a spray detailer for plastic pieces. Once the bay has been cleaned and decreased the in and out will make it look brand new.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thats a good video, I would do that. but I think a little elbow grease with regards to the coil packs would be better than a fire hose nozzle running over them. I know it says too avoid those areas, but the 5.7 l hemi With the coil packs actually elliminates the top of the valve covers to that type of cleaning anyway. At least in my case.

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8

take some before and after pics please! mine is terrible too i want too see how good that product works

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
take some before and after pics please! mine is terrible too i want too see how good that product works

ok disregard this i just saw your pics you put up in another thread lol looks great btw

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I gotta get back too basics, I can clean the motor all right, Then take out the hood blanket. replace with black mirrored cut outs, from cardboard templates that I will make my self. Then I'll be ready for the next show.