fixable..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maaco paint job quality also depends on which one level you go with(bottom, middle, top, showroom new). The back spoiler on my mustang was painted by maaco since I requested it before I bought the car(wish I would've had them do the whole car for $400 more) and it looks as good as the paint on the ram and it's about 14 months old

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maaco paint job quality also depends on which one level you go with(bottom, middle, top, showroom new). The back spoiler on my mustang was painted by maaco since I requested it before I bought the car(wish I would've had them do the whole car for $400 more) and it looks as good as the paint on the ram and it's about 14 months old

Exactly...the lower priced paint jobs are a single stage enamel, not a base coat/clear coat Urethane. The warranty for the single stage is only 5 month limited with the rest of it being prorated for the sum of a year. If ya really want a good job, you'll want to step it up to a urethane base coat/clear coat.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
this is good info to have for if I look for a new paint job..