Foam Cannon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BleuCheese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got a foam cannon and tried it out. Seems to work well with the pressure washer.

Should I use a wash mitt after soaping it up or just rinse it off and dry it off. I haven't got the exact science down yet, but just rinsed today since the truck wasn't too dirty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It wont be clean if you dont wash it with mit i run mine thru touchless wash that does that same thing and it cant clean the base layer of dirt off even with high pressure rinse

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I use the 2 bucket method and use this.
Montana Original Boar’s Hair Car Wash Brush PLUS is a soft, gentle car wash brush for cars, trucks, SUVs, and boats. Auto wash brush boar hair brush

some are afraid of the brush but this is the top of the line in brushes. Hogs Hair Brush. no scratches. Iv had the truck for just over 2 months now and have washed it with this brush 5-6 times with no scratches.

you NEED to use the 2 bucket method though. and soak the brush in soapy water before hand. Its nice not having to stick your hand it the bucket and have the water drip down your arm all the time. especially when it is in the 30's and you HAVE to wash your truck.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe the correct process is to foam the vehicle down, let it soak for a few minutes, and rinse it down. Then two bucket wash like normal. Even if it isn't too dirty, I would still follow the process.

Stegs

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.2L 318 C.I.
I believe the correct process is to foam the vehicle down, let it soak for a few minutes, and rinse it down. Then two bucket wash like normal. Even if it isn't too dirty, I would still follow the process.

thats a great way to do it for sure, but i think if its just dusty from sitting that might be overkill....especially with these new trucks...they have really nice paint that isnt soft

On my truck with very soft paint, i do a really really good rinse with a pressure washer, then foam cannon, let sit.

after sitting for a few minutes i fill up a bucket with 2-3 ounces of soap and wash normally with a grit guard in my bucket.

Rinse really well again

spray D156 to entire vehicle

dry with a WET microfiber

*dont forget your door jams, rocker/kick panels, bottom of doors*****

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
black textured trim question

no more how careful I am I always seem to get wax on my trim and leaves that white residue :yucky:

it a bear trying to get it off :sad72:

looking for a easier way....please!

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
no more how careful I am I always seem to get wax on my trim and leaves that white residue :yucky:

it a bear trying to get it off :sad72:

looking for a easier way....please!

Us a paint sealent that dosnt leave white residue. It last longer than wax too. Some last up to 12 months.