How do i take care of my black truck ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi_hawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a ram rt, and am looking to keep its paint nice and swerl free and clean, my questions are as follows.

1. What steps do i need to take to keep it clean after the wash and dry

2. How do i apply these products

3. Looking to buy these products at walmart so which things do i need ?

I lean tword meguires products but am open to any, also dont want to order products over the net

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check the "sticky's" at the top of this thread. I bet they will give you most of the answers you are looking for. Some of the questions you are asking is like asking a room full of guys which beer they like the best. The answers are going to be all over the map. After you read the above sticky's you can look up autogeek and read about some of the products they have for sale. Each product has an explanation with it about it's usage. If after your research, you have specific questions, ask away, but at least do a little research first. I'm not trying to be an *******, I'm just saying that a lot of your questions have already been answered if you take the time to look around the site.
Jay

Last edited:

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Follow the two bucket wash method to avoid unwanted swirl marks. There are lots of Youtube videos also for tips on how to properly detail your truck.

Mbrp.Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi. Mbrp catback, k&n cai
Invest in a good bucket, keeps your wash mitt or brush from touching the crap at the bottom of your bucket, helps keep the light scratches and swirls down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956