Just finished detailing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackhemi10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
took me a long time but just finished...

Attachments

• hemi.jpg
    hemi.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
got any suggestion on mods??

Welcome to RF!

DO WE! Tuner would be a first. Ramhunter's actually selling two Superchips pretty damn cheap right now. I'd jump on that. It'll net you some well improved power and mpg's as well as other tuning and monitoring. Intake and a magnaflow/borla exhaust and you'll but burning those tires off in style, and it'll sound like a savage beast! :********:

Here's the thread: http://www.ramforum.com/f21/go-fast-parts-20261/

I'd jump on it man, there not gonna last long, and there marked down a ton!

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nothing looks better than a freshly detailed black vehicle. The trick is to keep it looking that way. Everyone needs to experience owning at least one black vehicle in their lifetime. Your truck looks great! Good job!
Jay

jdeere05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nothing looks better than a freshly detailed black vehicle. The trick is to keep it looking that way. Everyone needs to experience owning at least one black vehicle in their lifetime. Your truck looks great! Good job!
Jay

yea i failed at black...lol its gone

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
looks really good....wanna do another, in white? LOL :D

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Jay

yup yup... Against all warning about how difficult it is to keep them clean, I got a Blackberry Challenger in April. That car gets dirty sitting in my driveway.

Georges98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not to mention they get swirl marks and scratches if you look at it wrong

Looks good though!

George

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Mods, for your truck depending on preference you could always get some nice painted headlights from JJ over at Retro Shop, he also does projector retrofits, and HIDs. You could plasti dip your wheels as a cheap DIY project to have black wheels that you can easily return back to stock. If you want more info on that just let me know.

Exhaust I recommend Magnaflow on these trucks. Again it's all about your preferences but I really like my 14" Magnaflow. Loud, but not obnoxiously so and it doesn't drone so loud in the cab that it gives you headaches either. You could get yourself some custom emblems to replace the grille, tailgate, and steering wheel emblems if you want a more unique touch. You could also paint the current emblems if your DIY inclined.

Aftermarket wheels are also an option, plenty of those out there. Tuners if you really want to wake the 5.7L up or get better fuel economy. Cold air intakes are available from K&N, Volant, Vararam, etc.... Just surf the forums, there really is a wealth of information available on this site.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I can hook you up with some good reputable companies that sell nice products for these trucks.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great! Freshly detailed black vehicles look the best, for about an hour a week ;-)

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hankthetank---
There is just something wrong with having a garage that is that clean and uncluttered. LOL Nice looking truck!
Jay