Lemon Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I found a new, (to me), quick fix. I got a hold of a wax that I never tried before so I figured what could it hurt? I used it per the directions and it was less than spectacular imo. streaks and haze abounded.
I was using the lemon Pledge on the little chrome on the truck .......try it! you'd be amazed!.......and figured well it has canubba wax mebbe it will take out the haze that was left from the inferior wax I used......well it worked, went over the whole truck.....my thinking is the color,my color ,Black, which looks the best ,for 5 minutes. then rears it's ugly head (Black), always makes you see something that you swear wasn't there a second ago. But the main point is this miracle in a can furniture wax/polish can be a saving grace when one try's a new wax.:favorites13::word:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had a friend that years ago used it on his fiberglass jet boat. Seemed to repell the water pretty good, made the front of the boat slick as hell(couldn't stand on it), and really didn't look to bad. Not sure how long it lasted though and how much real protection it gave. I think I'll stick to Opti Spray Wax, but thanks for the alternative suggestion.
Jay

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I had a friend that years ago used it on his fiberglass jet boat. Seemed to repell the water pretty good, made the front of the boat slick as hell(couldn't stand on it), and really didn't look to bad. Not sure how long it lasted though and how much real protection it gave. I think I'll stick to Opti Spray Wax, but thanks for the alternative suggestion.
Jay

Yep, but the lemon wax ,be it pledge or behold, works on chrome the best........I 'm surprised it turned a sh*t wax job into a halfway decent one.....as for the chrome and use thereof, old school bikers swear by it, so ya just know it lasts at least til the end of the ride , lol.:favorites13:

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
That it does.....never notice a spilled long island iced tea...that's for sure.