Meguiar's: Endurance® Tire Gel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey all,

I just wanted to give a quick review on this product and recommend it to all of you. I used the Meguiar's: Endurance® Tire Gel on my truck recently and absolutely LOVE this product! I used to use the spray on form tire shine from Amour All and liked it except for the fact that the overspray would leave spots on my wheels. So I picked this tire shine up and used it for the first time a few weeks ago. It lasted through a few rains until I actually drove it in a steady rain. It's easy to use but does take a little longer versus the quick spray on stuff, but I like it a whole lot better.

Sorry if someone posted something on this already.... I didn't see anything when I searched. Thanks guys/gals!! Here's a photo of the product:

9668_lg.jpg

Adam

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does it leave your tires shiny or a dull clean look?
Jay

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've tried this gel and I found it cumbersome to apply especially if there are lots of ridges on the sides of the tires. Spray is a whole lot easier to use.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've tried this gel and I found it cumbersome to apply especially if there are lots of ridges on the sides of the tires. Spray is a whole lot easier to use.

What spray do you use since? i agree the stock tires have a lot of ridges

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

If you have issues applying a more solid non-spray dressing use a foam block. I use Adam's Super VRT on my tires and use their foam applicator or a micro fiber applicator. I have the Nitto Trail Grapplers and put the VRT on the applicator and it works really well.

OP
OP
Drummin4jc

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you have issues applying a more solid non-spray dressing use a foam block. I use Adam's Super VRT on my tires and use their foam applicator or a micro fiber applicator. I have the Nitto Trail Grapplers and put the VRT on the applicator and it works really well.

That's what I used as an applicator. I did try to use this on my wife's Jeep which has the stock Goodyear tires that our Ram's usually come with from the factory, and it was horrible trying to put it on because of all of the fine ridges. My Toyo R/T's have some aggressive pattern on the sidewall but it wasn't that hard to get an even application on them.

Adam

Last edited:

fredansandy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
+1

I have used this and I like it. I agree that it is tedious to apply to the stock tires. I have not found a spray on tire shine that does not sling onto the paint. It is frustrating to spend an afternoon detailing the truck just to have it speckled with tire shine after the first drive.

Tha only spray on shine I have used that I really like is Dupont Teflon Tire Shine which I cannot find any more.