meguires opinions after detailing truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
so make this short n sweet....detailed truck this week and I'm very impressed with the meguires synthetic sealant, back to black, and hot rims tire shine.
the sealant is a breeze to work with even in 85 degree direct sun..after a storm u can't even tell it *** rained on...even the rims...I'm amazed

the back to black so far so good, like new again. bad is after the storm it streaked down my paint. no biggie hit with spray detailer..

hot rims hands down best tire shine I have ever tried, and i have tried numerous

tncruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7hemi
I buy meguiress product
1 because they work as promised
2 they support the gearhead hobby
brianj

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
I washed with a generic soap, megs clay bar, megs cleaner wax...haven't waxed truck in years, figured let's try this new sealant. came out awesome..I did last nite order some chemical bros products to see if they are worth the hype.

Cleave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
+1 on Meguires. I washed and waxed over the weekend and used their ultimate liquid wax - easy to put on and looks great. Water beads up on it real nice too. I've never had any complaints about any of their products.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
exactly what I'm looking for, lasts, and stays put

Most of the really glossy stuff I've seen wears off or attracts too much dust. But that's just my experience lol. To each their own!

OP
OP
T

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
update: got my chemical guys order in as follows
black ice air fresher
stripper air fresher
citrus wash n gloss soap
gloss works soap
vo7 detailer
p40 detailer

cirrus wash was ok, wasn't too impressed but better than my blue corral cheap ****. air freshness are amazing. vo7 and p40 are very nice compared to meguires quick detail. the vo7 gives a touch more shine and both work great. the p40 is a little easier to work with. the vo7 doesn't like any heat or sun. I'm overall very happy

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
I use this on tires. Makes them blacker than black but not shiny.

p2CaHzG.jpg

Matter of fact, pretty much anything that's not paint, metal, or cloth (dash, vinyl seats, spray-in bedliner, plastic bed rails, plastic body stuff on the front of Tradesman, etc.) gets this stuff. Makes it all look better.