Never dull ?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I've used this product in the past, I always get the same result. Good ! However It does not last as long as one would hope. I find it kinda atracts grime and dirt. Specially on the nerf bars. I realise it's not a popular product here. But has anyone had positive results that actually last? The same with armor all btw. Looks great, just doesn't last as one would think:005:
I was in a hurry and grabbed a bottle of windex. That **** worked, On the engine compartment lol. Of all places.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I only use Never dull if the stuff is very dirty. Like........my front bumper when I got my new truck. It had black crap all over it.

Anything that I use Never Dull on I come back and either wax over it, or use another cleaner on top of it (mostly to remove the residue that ND leaves)

Windex is a slick cleaner. I used to use it on my steps, chrome clads, bumpers, etc. Its cheap too!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
rocket you need some fukken wax !! imo

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yeah Well limited budget. I can't spend it till I make it. lol

Deviate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x2
Engine
I've used Never Dull on my shiny parts but only when they are really dirty. It's pretty good at shining stuff up that has some discoloration or light oxidation. I used it on a set of fake chrome cragar knock offs I had on a previous truck and it shined them up pretty good...briefly at least.

One of the best things about Never Dull is one can will last you forever!

CumminsCrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins 24v
what i do is use Meguiars Hot Rims Metal Polish and then use M20 Ploymer Sealant to seal the parts i just polished. That will keep the parts clean and shiny and as long as you re seal them every so often you wont have any issues.

Last edited:

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Rocket Never Dull dries out as the Brasso Type liquid will settle to the bottum so after every couple of uses or if its been a while you just turn the big Cotton-Ball over.
Agree with the guys about just using it for real tarnished stuff. I use it to shine display ammunition and other Inert Items like Lighters and great on tools, but for you truck and it is a nice one spend the dough to get the stuff that Fukken Works and I agree that if you have the ability to seal in the shine go for it.

dodgeram07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have had alot of good luck with Never Dull

+1 on a a can last for along time ... i still have a tin when they were blue