Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums > Dodge Ram General Forum > Detailing

Detailing

New Spray Wax(not for faint hearted)

This is a discussion on New Spray Wax(not for faint hearted) within the Detailing forums, part of the Dodge Ram General Forum category!
Check this new spray wax out! Yes it is expensive, but if the results are as good as they seem ...

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2016, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Supporting Member

Ram Year: 2016
Engine: 5.7 Hemi
Default New Spray Wax(not for faint hearted)
Check this new spray wax out! Yes it is expensive, but if the results are as good as they seem to be it is well worth it--it is suppose to last up to 6-7 months. Made to order in Germany. I posted a link to see some examples of the success of the product from the autopia site. It seems to be a hit with the pro's. It's called Polish Angel High Gloss. There are other threads on austopia about this product with lots more pictures.
Jay

PA HIGH GLOSS - The ultimate pictorial review

Sponsored Ad
Register to remove this ad.

Last edited by Pull Ya; 11-07-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Pull Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine: Hemi 5.7
Originally Posted by Pull Ya View Post
Check this new spray wax out! Yes it is expensive, but if the results are as good as they seem to be it is well worth it--it is suppose to last up to 6-7 months. Made to order in Germany. I posted a link to see some examples of the success of the product from the autopia site. It seems to be a hit with the pro's. It's called Polish Angel High Gloss. There are other threads on austopia about this product with lots more pictures.
Jay

PA HIGH GLOSS - The ultimate pictorial review

I haven't heard of this one yet.

Can it be applied by the vehicle owner or is it like CQuartz Finest & Opti-Coat Pro that has to be applied by an authorized detailer?

2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White, 5.7 litre Hemi, 3.92 Axle Ratio, 4" Superlift Lift Kit, XD Rockstar 2's 20x9 (-12mm offset), 35x12.5x20 Cooper STT Pro's, Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, RetraxOne MX Retractable Tonneau Cover, Mopar Bedrug, DeeZee Tailgate Assist
joeygster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Supporting Member

It looks like to me that you just spray it on like a normal spray wax and use a micro fiber towel to take it off. It is different than a coating. Less is best--about 2 sprays for the hood--maybe 3, maybe a couple sprays for each door and the rear 1/4 and maybe 1-2 sprays for the tailgate?????? These are all guesses on my part. When it stops raining I'm going to give it a try. It's to expensive to put a lot on---LOL The result sure look great though--better than any spray wax I've ever seen.
Jay

Old 11-07-2016, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2015 R/T
Engine: 5.7L Hemi
thanks for posting, I ordered the spray and with metallic gold in my cherry red paint it should look amazing, I will let you know how it worked out once I get this product. I am a wax/polish freak ie 219 coats on my 2009 GT500 and the anal part is the car has 2400 miles on the odo. My other personal record is 10 coats from Friday 6pm until Sunday night supper. I have done this 3 times over the years, the cars I have done this 10 coat thing are my new 1990 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT and as mentioned my 2009 GT500. Cheers
luigi1285 likes this.

Where the $$$$ went, 14 MagnaFlow exhaust, 5% tint back 20% side windows, tonneau, sprayed box liner, Belltech 2/4, Spohn pan hard Hellwig sways x2 K&N drop in
THETANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Supporting Member

With that kind of a base I expect that you will be really surprised with the results. Lots of pic's-------please. When it quits raining here I'm going to give it a try over my coating. Look at some of the results over at autopia---they look realllllllly good!
Jay
luigi1285 likes this.

Last edited by Pull Ya; 11-07-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2015 R/T
Engine: 5.7L Hemi
my eyesight blows, what colour is your truck. I think I am lucky as I have cherry red with metallic gold flecks. You will beat me as I just ordered the product tonight so in return lots of pics please and thanks. Oh and good luck.

Where the $$$$ went, 14 MagnaFlow exhaust, 5% tint back 20% side windows, tonneau, sprayed box liner, Belltech 2/4, Spohn pan hard Hellwig sways x2 K&N drop in
THETANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Supporting Member

Blue pearl. A friend of mine used the gold fleck and when he was done, his fingers had turned gold---LOL
Jay

Old 11-08-2016, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

Supporting Member

Ram Year: 2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Subscribed for pics !
R.L.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2012 Dodge Ram Lonestar Edition
Sub'd for pics as well!
Treburkulosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Don't forget; the pictures you are looking at are paint jobs of very high-end vehicles. The average factory finish is not smooth as glass and will certainly not look like it does on those Vettes.
anchorsaweigh is offline   Reply With Quote