Newbie Question...again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KenInCa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Hello all!

Just picked up a new 2014 2500 laramie with leather!! So I was searching for different cleaning/conditioning products and am now more confused than ever!

I was never a armour all fan, so that's out. I've always used maguires and have been happy with them, but now the the leather in play... I'm drawn to Adam's, but unfortunately nothing is located near me, only via web.

Plus I have a Tonneau cover BAK Rollx that I want the cover to be protected. Is there a product that can protect the leather AND the tonneau cover? I was thinking the Adams Interior Detailer with UV would work. Is there a maguire's equivalent?

Thanks,
KEn

jayincali

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What part of CA? If you are in So Cal and want a walk in store front, try Chemical Guys. They have some pretty good leather cleaner/conditioner. They have a couple So Cal area locations, while you are there pick up a bottle of HV7 detail spray, best spray ever.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tonneau offers a spray to put on their covers to protect it, but you have to get it via online. I've been meaning to order some for mine but haven't got a chance. If you go to CG just ask them what they recommend for it.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Use Lexol...they have a cleaner and conditioner.
It's one of the best.
Better smell it before you buy it...it has a distinctive smell that you'll like or hate..
but it's good stuff

2014StormTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Longhorn 4x4 2003 LY Evo VIII ER Built 2.2L
Engine
6.7 CTD / 4G63
i just got a Laramie myself and i bought some Adams stuff offline I'm going to give a try, but from what i have heard, adams stuff is top notch

thzpcs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.0 V10
I'm going to second getting Chemical Guys' stuff. Everything they have in my experience is pretty damn awesome.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
303 Aerospace Protectant. It's made for boats, works very well on autos.