Optimum Spray wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just in case anyone hasn't seen the stuff lately... Give her a basic wash last night and finished with the optimum spray wax. IMG_0155.JPGIMG_0153.JPGIMG_0159.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome....is it one of those spray on then wipe off or the new style where you spray on then hose off?

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I love using quick wax after washing my truck. I noticed however, using it, my truck attracts dust more.. but love the washing/drying ease after using it..

Plus, does give it that deep wet look and oh so smooth.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Opti also extends the normal protection of your wax/sealant. Spray on wipe off--maybe 15 minutes. Results above speak for itself. I use it every time I wash. I even add it to the wash water.
Jay

OP
OP
jlpowell84

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's wipe off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alorac79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Optimum puts out great products. Eventually, my truck wI'll have Opti Coat Pro Plus.
...eventually...

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
no no no I am an old-timer that prefers the old style way of doing a wax job ie the 3-4 hours of seating your **** off. Truck looks mighty fine.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found some new stuff that really looks promising. It's also a spray wax but it has been getting great reviews on autopia from the guys that know what they are doing. It's called Wolfgang Fuzion spray wax. Ordered a bottle(not for the faint at heart $39.95). We'll see how it and the coating get alone. I'll let you know--it may replace my Opti Spray Wax????
Jay

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just in case anyone hasn't seen the stuff lately... Give her a basic wash last night and finished with the optimum spray wax

Agree totally. I've been using it for the summer and the dried squashed bugs on the white front of my 14 Sport come off easily.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Found some new stuff that really looks promising. It's also a spray wax but it has been getting great reviews on autopia from the guys that know what they are doing. It's called Wolfgang Fuzion spray wax. Ordered a bottle(not for the faint at heart $39.95). We'll see how it and the coating get alone. I'll let you know--it may replace my Opti Spray Wax????
Jay

look forward to your review.

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jay

For $40.... hope it comes with a stripper!

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Wolfgangs compound, polish and paint sealant that came as a package with my Flex. I can say I'm happy with the products and the way they work, but it is so pricey. The one thing about them that bothers me is that they are owned by Palm Beach Motoring, which is an umbrella for a bunch of brands and autogeek. I can't say the products are close to the same as McKees or other names they use, but I do feel like it's possible it's not worth the premium price. That's not to say that if the product you ordered works that I wouldn't check it out though. I personally use Adam's products exclusively, minus the stuff mentioned above.

Has anyone used Opti wash/wax rinseless?