Polish Chart Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good chart, autotopia and autogeek.net forums are a wealth of detailing knowledge.

WARNING: If you go on these sites and start reading, you will start buying products and wind up with a closet full of products you wont be able to use up in your lifetime.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^^ Is this speculation, or experience----as I look at a couple of shelves of products that I will never use in a lifetime---:naughty::naughty:
Jay

CrispyBacon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Send me some samples! Spread the wealth lol

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good chart, autotopia and autogeek.net forums are a wealth of detailing knowledge.

WARNING: If you go on these sites and start reading, you will start buying products and wind up with a closet full of products you wont be able to use up in your lifetime.
It's true. Happens to me. Yes that's happenS to me. I keep going there seeing new products and buying them. I have an entire detail cart full of product plus jugs of stuff on my shelves.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

popjim52

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Tradesman 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I t don't compare nor have anything about ADAMS..