SALE: NEW IN & Out Spray, Delivered For FIVE BUCKS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
I'm stoked on the In & Out Spray!

While I may be a little biased, I'm not kidding when I say you should pick up a can of this new formula.

Redesigned after months of testing. I can confidently say this formula will impress you.

We've paired this new product launch with the perfect offer. Enjoy 10% off a new can of In & Out Spray and have it delivered to your door for just 5 bucks. For those of you doing the math right now, that's $18.49 delivered! Need to pick up some more items? Anything you need ships for just $5.00 through Friday at midnight MST. Now might be a great time to pick up that gallon refill you need as it usually ships for somewhere between nine and fourteen bucks! Plus, if you break the $150.00 threshold, we will ship it free as always.

Plus, we're throwing in a FREE Air Freshener on all orders placed.

Here are the sale details:

in & out spray.jpg

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-in-and-out-spray.html

Last edited:

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
how about u send me a can and I will put it up against chemical guys v07 and p40. I post quite often on here, instagram, and fb. If your product beats the previous mentioned you have a customer who spends about 100.00 a month on detailer sprays. Along with my money you're getting free advertisement to thousands. here's yesterday's pics on an overcast day using chemical guys v07

Attachments

• IMG_20150922_203930.jpg
    IMG_20150922_203930.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20150922_191459.jpg
    20150922_191459.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 57

xtr3me

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's too funny, nothing like a good morning spew of coffee over my keyboard while reading a thread advertisement posted by a site sponsor being hijacked by a Chemical Guys fanboy...
While a shootout of different brand products would be fun, I believe you are confused as to what each product is and its purpose

~ Adam's In and Out Spray is dressing for interior trim, engine bays and tires
~ CG V07 is a paint sealant
~ P40 is a detailer spray containg carnuba wax for painted surfaces

MrHarleyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In n out is a good product, but to much overspray and expensive. I started using Meguiars Synthetic X-Press spray wax on all my trim and black plastic, along with the paint. You can also use it on the interior and leather too.