Small dent repair?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I was getting in my truck yesterday when I noticed a dent/ding on the bed. Its small but bothersome, looks like a bb hit it or something. Its shallow and extends to about the size of a quarter. Anyone have any shade tree tricks I might try to get it out?

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Where in the bed? Easily accessible? If you want it fixed perfect , call a pdr guy . He'll probably charge you $100. But you wont notice it.

Or, if you want to try it yourself, u can try a glue puller like this. But, its really hard to tell without pictures. But you can pull it out a little more than needed and have to tap it back in. Metal shouldnt be cold.

Paintless Dent Repair Tools PDR Puller with 4 Puller Tabs and 5 Glue Sticks | eBay

I was getting in my truck yesterday when I noticed a dent/ding on the bed. Its small but bothersome, looks like a bb hit it or something. Its shallow and extends to about the size of a quarter. Anyone have any shade tree tricks I might try to get it out?

Last edited:

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Just let a PDR guy do it. I had a dent in my tailgate that would of been super easy to get out but I was bound and determend I could do it ( I have back ground in metal working) so I opened the back side and started pushing on the dent and over extended it and cracked the paint :( there is a reason those guys get paid the big bucks they make great repairs without messing anything up.