So I was all prepared to order some Fukken wax...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After googling it i came across FW1 as a competitive brand. So I'm out running errands today and come upon a road show in my local BJ's offering the FW1 detail kit which consisted of 3 cans of the spray wax, a interior cleaner, all purpose cleaner and tire shine. The sales rep threw in an extra can of the wax to close the deal for $49.99+ tax... Anyone have any experience with it? Or was it an impulse buy I should return?? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Truckit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Being in Canada it is hard for me to find Fukken wax but I do have both brands. FW1 isn't bad but in my opinion Fukken is better. Fukken takes less work to make 100% streak free and shines slightly better. The first FW1 I bought, they told me the products are identical and made by the same company. I don't believe it. I will buy FUKKEN next time.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I have the FW1 that I only use behind my wheels if I'm going to the track as the rubber will peel right off afterwards, aside from that I find there are better waxes and polishes if you really care about the quality of the finish. Fukken and the FW1 are decent products but not the best.

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the feedback guys, I tried the FW1 today and it was pretty easy to use and the truck has a nice shine!!!