So I'm using a leaf blower and....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's ******* 3:30 pm just got home from a hard days work. And I'm drying off my truck after I washed it off and my neighbor comes out and says "can you stop using that leaf blower to dry your truck and use a towel, I can hear it through out my house" so i laughed at him and he said no im serious. I'm not some one to get angry and I'm pretty good at keeping my cool which I did bit my tongue and towel dried it this time, it's a ******* electric leaf blower so it's not that loud. I'm using the blower next time and if he says anything to me **** him. The balls of some people is insane, people are so ******** ignorant. If he pulls this **** next time I'm gonna rip into him bad, his dog ******* barks all ******** day long and wakes me up in the middle of the night. Had to rant haha, while the subject is here. Who else has ******** neighbors?

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
I would have asked him if he knew "Haywood"....

Haywood Jablome.

Space Monkey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd place a leaf near the truck and the next time he comes out crying, turn your leaf blower towards the leaf, blow it around the yard and smile... when he walks away.. continue on about your business. :favorites13:

Edit: Then again.. it is Fall.. so you should already have plenty on the ground to **** him off with..

Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Devils advocate... Does he work 3rd shift/sleep during the day? That would be about the only thing I could understand (I do).

One of my neighbors always wanted to start mowing and weedeating around 7am (till noon) on the weekends right when I got home from work to go to bed. Drove me nuts, but I didn't complain b/c it wasn't too far off from the normal expectation. Just sucked for me.

However your neighbor's approach leaves a bit to be desired. If it's just disturbing his football game then I'd say he's SoL.

Sent from my LG G4 on Tapatalk.

OP
OP
J

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Devils advocate... Does he work 3rd shift/sleep during the day? That would be about the only thing I could understand (I do).

One of my neighbors always wanted to start mowing and weedeating around 7am (till noon) on the weekends right when I got home from work to go to bed. Drove me nuts, but I didn't complain b/c it wasn't too far off from the normal expectation. Just sucked for me.

However your neighbor's approach leaves a bit to be desired. If it's just disturbing his football game then I'd say he's SoL.

Sent from my LG G4 on Tapatalk.

Nah he doesn't work anymore that I'm aware of.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Can honestly say, I have NEVER had this problem.
Neighbors around here, bend over backwards, to be nice and help each other out.

Of course, I am the neighbor with practically every tool , known to Mankind and the Knowledge to use each and every one. While I myself do not "Do" much anymore,
(too fat, too old and , frankly, too tired of always doing it) , I will gladly point, while you do it, using my tools and experience.

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It's ******* 3:30 pm just got home from a hard days work. And I'm drying off my truck after I washed it off and my neighbor comes out and says "can you stop using that leaf blower to dry your truck and use a towel, I can hear it through out my house" so i laughed at him and he said no im serious. I'm not some one to get angry and I'm pretty good at keeping my cool which I did bit my tongue and towel dried it this time, it's a ******* electric leaf blower so it's not that loud. I'm using the blower next time and if he says anything to me **** him. The balls of some people is insane, people are so ******** ignorant. If he pulls this **** next time I'm gonna rip into him bad, his dog ******* barks all ******** day long and wakes me up in the middle of the night. Had to rant haha, while the subject is here. Who else has ******** neighbors?

Lol wow. What a **** ..unbelievable that neighbor

crash_eco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
During snow removal there are no noise Bylaws. But I don't go out at 3am...

3pm. That's fair game for any noise.

I'm guessing your neighbor wouldn't enjoy my kids .22 range I have in the back yard haha

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I live nearly in the middle of ******** no where....no noise problems for me. haha

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I usually come home around 12am with loud straight pipes and my neighbor usually leaves at 6am with loud straight pipes so it all works out.

My other neighbors probably hate me

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I usually come home around 12am with loud straight pipes and my neighbor usually leaves at 6am with loud straight pipes so it all works out.

My other neighbors probably hate me
Straight pipes = a lot of obnoxious noise and a lot of pissed of people trying to sleep.

JUICEBOX

I don't read the script. The script reads me.
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
When im working on my race bikes, my neighbors come over and stand around and drink and ask stupid questions. Nobody ******* about anything though, everyone has different things they like to do that create noise so if one *******, the whole neighbor hood hates them. My resolution to your neighbor would be to say, if you dont like it, move somewhere else. The Purge was a good movie.

crash_eco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
When im working on my race bikes, my neighbors come over and stand around and drink and ask stupid questions. Nobody ******* about anything though, everyone has different things they like to do that create noise so if one *******, the whole neighbor hood hates them. My resolution to your neighbor would be to say, if you dont like it, move somewhere else. The Purge was a good movie.

Ha, only time I ever got in **** was from the wife. Installed a full hindle titanium on my cbr600 track bike. Fired it up to hear the noise. Well my wife came out and gave me **** cause I woke up the baby.. Oops