surf city garage product review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daggertats

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 ram reg cab 4x4
Engine
back in june surf city garage asked what one of the professional products members would like to try for free , i responded in that post and was selected. i chose the professional exterior trim conditioner. first off i expected this to be a small trial size . i recieved a full
size container . following the directions i cleaned all my trim and then began to apply it. it goes on alot easier than anything i used before. the durabilty of it is also good. it lasts about as long as products ive used before maybe a tad longer. it runs a little after a rain but not like other products ive used and washing it off is a breeze where with the others i had to apply alot of pressure to get it off any where it ran onto the paint,chrome bumper etc. it doesnt feel greasy like some other products . over all im quite satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting to make the trim on their trucks look good again

Surf City Garage

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
THANK YOU for your review! The new Pro Line is something my good friend Dylan has been thinking up for a long time, and it's great to see his ideas come to fruition...and Rock!