TopCoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Has anyone started using this new polish?
Its expensive but they make it sound like its magic or something? Maybe so.

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have used it on my Ram and my Charger.

They suggest clay bar treatment before using - ABSOLUTELY DO IT.

I didn't clay the truck and even after 4 coats, stuff still sticks to the small imperfections that you can feel.

I ran a clay bar over the charger and after just 1 coat, it is silky smooth and bugs just wipe off with no effort.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I am all for a magic polish. I like my paint clean and protected. But my truck is pretty new i have put liquid wax on with really soft applicator. It goes on and off easy.

My minor concern is its great to give the paint better protection but in the process do am actually putting a bunch of little micro scratches in the clear in the process.

I have a couple friends that believe washing the clear all you need to do otherwise you risk scratching of **** out of it.

I know I did that with my black truck regardless of how soft the applicator and towels were

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's just a detail spray with fillers. It's a gimmicky product with lots of advertising (hype) lately. They say you can wash, polish and wax your car in one step while it's dirty.

I would treat and use it like a spray wax and nothing more.

....and no way the protection it provides last as long as they say.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01